Role: Assessment Specialist
Location: Andheri (E), Mumbai
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Qualifications: Post Graduate in Psychology (Specialization)
Ability to understand a job description and break it into skill and competencies required to perform the job successfully.
– Strong overall HR knowledge on employee life-cycle – Hire to Retire
– Strong user level understanding of technology system / platform
– Proven understanding of recruitment, training and employee development concepts.
– Demonstrable track record of ability to manage a customer using a consultative approach
– User system / platform to create new assessment items as per customers requirement
– Takes responsibility for their actions and for outcomes related to their actions (or inactions)
– Ability to communicate in clear and concise manner at all levels.
– Experiences in any HR related software is a must
- The candidate will be responsible to work closely with the founder in helping customers Identify the right assessment for their business based on its assessment objective.
- Consult customers on the right way to implement skill assessment program in their Organization
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide market intelligence and knowledge based on current demands from the customer
- Work closely with the technical team to providing valuable insights on product development Based on current demands of the customer