Role: Java Developer
Location: Andheri (E), Mumbai
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
B.E, BS, MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or experience equivalent for the best hackers).
- Experience building products for fast growing web or mobile products
- Experience building web applications using MVC frameworks and API methodology
- Ability to quickly learn different technologies and programming languages
- Working knowledge in one of the editors: NetBeans or Eclipse CI technologies: Jenkins, Maven Good to have: PHP, Git, AWS, SEO and SMO, JMeter
Our ideal candidate needs to be an experienced software engineer with a hacker mentality; Someone who thrives in a very fluid environment. This isn’t a “connect-the-dots” developer Position but that of a technical lead who must be able to take loosely defined, complex ideas and run with them, working toward an elegant result. You should be excited to prototype new ideas, validate them, improve them, run with what takes off, or start from scratch all over again. We’ll push the limit on your skills, so being able to pick up new technologies and techniques is critical. Specifically, you will be responsible for following:
- Work with the Tech Lead in building the vision, architecture, team, technology stack and Platform for the organisation.
- Comply with current best practices, and align with overall strategy for technical.
- Operations – from coding, project management, architecture, scaling and processes; rigidly adhere to their implementation and adjusting as needed.
- Responsible for executing a multi-year technology roadmap, ensuring the deployment of architectural solutions that are secure, scalable, comprehensive and maintainable.
- Play active role in managing the complete front end and back end development of the Responsive web platforms.
- Ideal to have some prior startup experience and a good sense of humor Selfconfident with a go-getter aptitude and a great team player.