Role: Sales – Business Development Manager
Location: Andheri (E), Mumbai
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualifications : Any Graduate / MBA in Marketing preferred
Ability to identify, qualify and close business
– Proven experience in enterprise / B2B selling.
– Demonstrable track record of surpassing annual targets
– Ability to user personal and professional network to generate leads
– Clear capability to use traditional means of outbound sales coupled with social and digital selling skills.
– Work collectively with marketing team and other internal stake holders
– Takes responsibility for their actions and for outcomes related to their actions (or inactions)
– Ability to communicate in clear and concise manner at all levels.
– Ability to make accurate forecast
– Experiences in email marketing software like Mail Chimp
The candidate will be responsible generating revenue growth by prospecting and building pipeline planning and executing business development activities.
Build strong pipeline consistently by developing new relationships in the target market segments.
Use various channels – cold calling, online media, digital marketing to generate fresh leads for business.
Work closely with the marketing team to provide market intelligence and plan marketing campaigns to generate leads.
Qualify and develop sales leads and conduct product demonstration at CXO level
Close deals based on pricing and metrics set by the organization.Google + Twitter Linkdin Facebook Call us +91-22-66711400 | info@localhost/assesshubApply Now